Saturday, February 11, 2012

Update

The blog is changing, sort of.

I in fact do other things besides archaeology, and some of them are interesting too.

Its still going to be about archaeology (because well, I am an archaeologist), but it will not longer be solely about archaeology. Though I hope to go on another dig this summer, and bring many more adventures in archaeology to you. I didn't want to start another blog just to talk about other aspects of my life. Plus I kinda need to fill the downtime for when I'm not on a dig, or if not much is going on at the museum. Which does happen.

Maybe I'm being lazy, be I don't really want to start another blog, I've already got two. That seems like enough, especially when I don't have much time for either of them. But occasionally I do want to talk about things that don't fit on the writing blog or the archaeology blog. So things will change here, but not too much. Now it will just encompass all of my adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment