Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Handwashing Your Laundry is Lame

You probably already knew this, or could have guessed. But I'm thoroughly convinced that even though I'm washing clothes regularly, none of them are actually getting clean. Maybe they are getting less dirty, but they are not clean. And the hand washing is wreaking havoc on my clothes. Anything that I want to bring back is no longer getting worn, so I don't have to wash it. And the things that are getting washed are getting destroyed, which just adds to the lameness, because they're still not clean.

This on top of the showers that give you 10 to 13 seconds of water with each button push, that may or may not have a tolerable water temperature, makes me feel about the same as my clothes. I'm just less dirty, but I never really feel clean. First thing when I get back to the states is a REAL shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment